Monday, May 3, 2010

Python?

So I'm been giving some careful thought to which programming lanaguage to better acquaint myself with and have come to the conclusion that Python is the way to go.

Some careful thought went into this decision but one of the things that you will find on typing "what programming language should I learn" or a question of a similar nature into a search engine is that that it all depends on what you want to do with the language. Blah blah blah.
It's reasonable advice because its true, but many people begin learning to program without having any idea what they are going to making in 2 years time. You'll therefore have to excuse me if I spit on this advice

As for why Python?! A google search will allow you to piece together a fair few fine arguments for it but I'll jot mine down here anyway....tomorrow.

The Bear.

Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment