Saturday, May 1, 2010

A blog about learning to program. What? YAH, exactly.

I want to learn how to program. I want to be able to program so well that I don't even have to consiously think about the process. I understand the the task is clearly not going to be easy but I'm going to do it anyway.

The end goal is that programming becomes an intuitive process for me, something as obvious as speaking or writing english. The fact that I will not be content with simply having working knowledge of programming may be an issue when I hit low points and lack motivation but touch wood I'm able to push this through to the end.

Here I'll be documenting my journey and providing readers with tips I pick up along the way. Hope it turns out to be enjoyable reading for you all.

The Bear

Comment and let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment